Filing a Disability Discrimination Complaint

If you feel that you have been discriminated against upon the basis of your disability, please use the WCC contact form to begin the process of filing a complaint.   You will be prompted to provide essential contact information, then select “complaint”, and complete the guided steps within the form.

Contact Woodland Community College form with "complaint" selection highlighted

You may also contact DSPS to share a concern you may have, or to seek support or guidance in filing a complaint or working to resolve a disability-related issue.