Welcome to the Woodland Community College Transfer Center! Our mission is to enhance the transfer culture of the college. We are committed to providing excellent services and resources to assist students with the transfer process to four-year colleges and universities.
Transfer Center Resources & Services:
- Advising & Counseling: General information and advising are available. (Please call or visit the Counseling Department for availability.
- Application Assistance: Get help with admissions and supplemental applications.
- College Brochures: Review printed pamphlets and flyers with information for CSU, UC, Private and Out of State colleges.
- Workshops: Presentations on a variety of topics including UC/CSU Transfer Requirements, Admissions Applications, and the UC Personal Insight & Transfer Guarantee are available throughout the year.
- Representatives Visits: College representatives from various four-year colleges and universities visit the Center to provide one-on-one advising to WCC students.
- Annual Transfer FAIR: Every fall the Transfer Center organizes a college Transfer Fair with representatives from local, out-of-state, and private universities.
|CalState Apply||CSU ADT||UC Apply||UCTAG Apply||UCTAP Apply|