Transfer Center Resources & Services
Welcome to Woodland Community College! The mission of the Transfer Center is to enhance the transfer culture of the college. We are committed to providing excellent services and resources to assist students with the transfer process to four-year colleges and universities. Services include but not limited to:
- Advising & Counseling: General information and advising are available. (Please call or visit the Counseling Department for availability at 530-661-5703)
- Application Assistance: Get help with admissions and supplemental applications.
- College Brochures: Review printed pamphlets and flyers with information for CSU, UC, Private and Out of State colleges.
- Workshops: Presentations on a variety of topics including UC/CSU Transfer Requirements, Admissions Applications, and the UC Personal Insight & Transfer Guarantee are available throughout the year.
- Representatives Visits: College representatives from various four-year colleges and universities visit the Center to provide one-on-one advising to WCC students.
- Annual Transfer FAIR: Every fall the Transfer Center organizes a college Transfer Fair with representatives from local and out-of-state and private universities.
Sac State Application Workshop
Chico State On-The-Spot Admissions for Fall 2021 Transfer