Enrollment/Student Services Health Fees/Nonresident Tuition
Students are eligible for a refund of these fees if the procedures below are followed:
- The student “officially” drops the class on or before the refund deadline Friday ending the second week of instruction for full-semester classes or ten percent of a short-term class), AND
- The drop(s) reduces the student’s currently enrolled unit load
- Refunds will NOT automatically be issued
- A refund request is submitted in WebAdvisor
- All enrollment fee refunds are subject to a once-a-semester $10 Refund Processing Fee
- If fees were paid by check, there will be a waiting period until that check clears the student’s bank before refunds can be processed
Full refunds will be made, at the College Bookstore, for books purchased for the current semester up to one week after the start of that semester. Receipts are required for all refunds and new books must be unmarked and in new condition. Unopened computer hardware and software may be returned within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. Electronic Software Download (ESD) purchases are final and non-returnable.
Students who withdraw from classes during the first two weeks of the semester (dates vary for short-term classes) may apply for a refund of the parking fee. The parking sticker must be returned to the campus police department to qualify for the refund.