How to Petition to Graduate
- Log-in to your WCC Self-Service account
- Click on the “Graduation Overview” tab to access the Graduation Application
- Click on “Apply” to start the petition for your intended major/program
- You will need to apply for each major/program
- If you do not see the major/program you are completing, you will need to update your record with Admission and Records by submitting a “Change of Student Data Request” form.
- Once your petition has been successfully submitted, a confirmation will be sent to your student email.
- Spring Semester graduation petitions due by April 15
- Summer Semester graduation petitions due by July 1
- Fall Semester graduation petitions due by November 15
Spring and Summer Graduates
If you plan to graduate at the conclusion of Spring or Summer, submit your petition by April 15 to participate in the Commencement Ceremonies and activities in May.
To meet the deadline:
- Allow yourself enough time to complete the application process.
- Prior to petition for graduation, all official transcripts (sealed by the issuing institution and unopened) must be on file in Admissions & Records.
If you need assistance in completing your degree petition or have questions, meet with a Counselor.