Degrees when Due logoWoodland Community College has partnered with the Institute for Higher Education Policy to implement a national initiative called Degrees When Due. Degrees When Due is a completion and equity initiative to help states and colleges increase degree attainment among the "some college, no degree" population. We are dedicated to helping you earn your degree or certificate and our team is always available to answer any questions you may have or help you figure out if you qualify for one of our programs and services. Please feel free to call us (530)740-1763 or email:

If you received a letter from us informing you that you have met all of the requirements for your degree or certificate, the next step is to either call our staff at (530)740-1763 or email us at . In this email you should either indicate that you do not wish to receive the award that you have earned or:

  1. Tell us where you want your degree or certificate mailed.
  2. Let us know if you have formally changed your name and want that reflected on your award.
  3. Request to participate in our next commencement activities if you would like that opportunity to celebrate your accomplishment.

If you have not received a letter, but believe that you have met all of the requirements for your degree or certificate, you can request a transcript review by calling (530)740-1763 or emailing <

If you attended Woodland Community College but transferred out before obtaining your degree you could be eligible for your degree or certificate with courses you completed at another college. All you need to do is send us your official transcripts and your Yuba College ID number and request a transcript evaluation. You can email your transcripts to and if you have any questions, feel free to call (530)740-1763 or email us at the same address.
Please feel free to reach out to our staff by calling us at (530)740-1763 or email with any of your questions, including what to do if you just have a few more courses to complete to earn your degree or certificate.