Payment Options – How to Pay Fees/Tuition
Before registering for classes, you must have your BOG waiver in place or you will be directed to:
1. Pay your registration fees in full through WebAdvisor.
Pay in Full with a Checking or Savings Account: Students can pay in full with a checking or savings account through WebAdvisor. There is no charge for paying in full by automatic bank payment (ACH).
Pay in Full with a Credit or Debit Card: Students can pay in full with a credit or debit card through WebAdvisor. There is no charge for paying in full by credit or debit card. Yuba Community College District accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
2. Setup a Payment Plan:
Students may sign up for a payment plan through WebAdvisor on e-Cashier with a credit card, checking account, or savings account. Nelnet Business Solutions e-Cashier is a third party vendor that allows students to sign up for a monthly payment plan. There is a $25 non-refundable set up fee for this payment plan option. Payment plan options include a down payment and 3 or 4 monthly payments. Payments are automatically drafted on 5th of each month. Currently there is no option to include Parking fees or textbook fees in a payment plan. Please plan ahead.
- Signing up for a payment plan is easy: MyCollegePaymentPlan.com
- With a payment plan, you have the option to pay different ways. Sign up and start paying for your tuition over time.
- We understand that paying for college is stressful. That’s why we’ve chosen a payment plan that keeps you informed.
- It’s simple. With a payment plan, you can pay your tuition and fees over time without accruing interest: