Department of Supportive Programs and Services (DSPS)
Getting Started with the DSPS
- Complete the DSPS Application for Services.
- Bring in/upload supporting disability documentation (for example, a doctor’s report, psycho-educational report with IEP) to the DSPS office.
- Schedule an appointment with the DSPS Specialist to:
- Complete the intake process,
- Arrange for appropriate academic adjustments, auxiliary aids and services based on your educational needs,
- Discuss your rights and responsibilities as a DSPS student at WCC.
- Schedule a follow up appointment for assistive technology.
Remember, once you are established with DSPS, be sure to request your services every semester.