Five Steps to Apply for WCC CalWorks
1. Apply to WCC. If you are not already a student at Woodland Community College, you will first need to Apply to WCC.
3. Email or drop off a copy of your Proof of Aid/Passport for services (CalWIN Screen–Display Individual Eligibility Summary)
4. Schedule a CalWORKs intake Appointment–visit the CalWORKs Office, Building 700, office 711 or call (530) 668-3681.
NOTE–You must bring the following documents to your CalWORKs Counseling appointment; request them from your county CalWORKs worker.
- Proof of Aid/Passport for services
CalWIN Screen- Display Individual Eligibility Summary
- Copy of your most updated Welfare to Work Activity Assignment WTW2 or Exemption Contract
- Copy of your Activity Agreement -YC470-if completed
- Yuba College CalWORKs Referral from the county worker
5. Meet with the CalWORKs Counselor to complete Program Intake Form, select and register for classes, and complete a student educational plan.