Six Steps to Apply for WCC CalWorks

1. Submit a Woodland Community College application for Admissions- apply in person in building 700 or online.

2. Take Placement Tests – (English & Math)- visit A&R for more information in Bldg. 700 or call (530) 661-5700.

3. complete New Student Orientation- visit or call A&R for dates and times or complete it online.

4. Apply for financial aid- file FAFSA online and complete the BOG Fee Waiver available in the Financial Aid Office in Bldg 700 or call (530) 661-5725 for help.

5. Schedule a CalWORKs intake Appointment- visit the CalWORKs Office, Building 700, office 711 or call (530) 668-3681. NOTE- You must bring the following documents to your CalWORKs Counseling appointment; request them from your county CalWORKs worker.

  • Proof of Aid/Passport for services
    CalWIN Screen- Display Individual Eligibility Summary
  • Copy of your most updated Welfare to Work Activity Assignment WTW2 or Exemption Contract
  • Copy of your Activity Agreement -YC470-if completed
  • Yuba College CalWORKs Referral from the county worker

6. Meet with the CalWORKs Counselor- to complete Program Intake Form, select and register for classes, and complete a student educational plan.