Student Services Available to You!
- Priority Registration
- Coordinated and advocacy with county CalWORKs programs
- Specialized CalWORKs counseling
- Educational planning pertaining to the Welfare-To-Work Plan
- Career exploration and career planning
- Referrals to and assistance with navigating campus and community resources
- Referrals for childcare services
- Work-Study/Job placement referrals (subsidized and unsubsidized on and off campus placement).
- Assistance with admissions, financial aid, EOPS, CARE, DSPS and others forms
- Provide educational supplies, i.e. notebooks, pens, pencils, calculators, backpacks, etc.
- Monitor your academic progress and collect confidential attendance and progress reports from your instructors.
- CalWORKs computer lab
- Free printing
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EMPLOYMENT SERVICES!