ETS Summer Program
This summer, the ETS Program hosts high school students for a virtual summer program. The Summer Program will give students college experience and create a sense of community while building the academic skills, motivation and self-confidence necessary for success in college.
June 12 – July 20, Monday – Thursday
Who is Eligible?
It is open to current and new ETS students who will be in 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th for the upcoming 23-24 year. Selection will be based on the completion of the application process, academic performance, ETS participation, etc.
- Not a current student, learn if you are eligible and apply to ETS: Apply NOW
Step 1: Complete our ETS Summer Program Application.
- FINAL DEADLINE: April 27th
Step 2: Complete WCC CCCApply Application.
- FINAL DEADLINE: May 5th
- Help will available (RSVP Here):
- May 2, 4-5 pm @ WCC RM 850
- May 3, 4-5 pm on Zoom.
Step 3: Attend Mandatory Parent/Student, May 30th
- Orientation RSVP due: May 23rd
- Acceptance notifications sent via email: May 9th-16th.
What to Expect?
- Complete college level courses.
- Earn up to 6 units of transferable college credits.
- Advisors & Tutors to help you every step of the way.
- Could earn up to $90 stipend (must complete ETS Requirements)
- be eligible to attend our end of the Summer Campus tour, all expenses paid.