Online Transfer Admission Planning
Contact Phone #:530-219-0568 | Event Type: Forums, Discussions, and Information Sessions | Presented by: UC Davis Undergraduate Admissions | Sponsored by: Transfer Opportunity Program (TOP) | Link: wcc.yccd.edu…
Your Transfer Opportunity Program (TOP) Associate Director, Transfer Opportunity Program Pamela Blanco, is available to meet with you to answer any questions you may have about transferring to a four-year college. Create or update your UC TAP profile to discuss your transfer plans.
TOP coordinators can help you with:
- Academic advising
- Evaluation using the UC Transfer Admission Planner (UC TAP)
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) assistance
- Seminars on academic and career opportunities
- Financial literacy
- University tours
I will be offering online advising appointments only. Schedule an appointment through your Transfer Center Website or click on the link below!
UC Davis Spring 2023 Advising – Coming Soon…
Discover UC Davis – Spring 2023
UC Davis Fall 2022 Advising
Your UC Davis Transfer Opportunity Program (TOP) coordinator, Associate Director, Transfer Opportunity Program Pamela Blanco, is available to meet with currently enrolled students from Woodland Community College to answer any questions about transferring to a four-year college. Please create or update your UC TAP profile prior to the meeting to discuss your transfer plans. Pre-evaluation outcomes and tailored recommendations will be based on the content on UC TAP. Students must have a UC TAP account to receive TOP services.
How to be Ready:
- Select a date and time for your appointment.
- Create and update your UC TAP account to include all of your coursework. Please make sure you report them, exactly like your transcript(s).
- Be on time and ready with questions.
TOP will continue to offer online advising appointments.
Fall 2022 Virtual Advising Schedule:
- Tuesday, October 4th
- Wednesday, October 5th
- Monday, October 10th
- Thursday, October 13th
- Monday, October 17th
- Tuesday, October 18th
- Tuesday, October 25th
- Wednesday, October 26th
- Tuesday, November 1st
- Thursday, November 3rd
- Monday, November 7th
- Wednesday, November 9th
- Tuesday, November 22nd
- Monday, November 28th
- Tuesday, November 29th
- Wednesday, November 30th
UC Davis Avenue M Information
Start Your Journey with AvenueM
UC Davis has created a new pathway from community colleges to medical school. Avenue M (the M is for Medicine) will identify community college students interested in studying health sciences. Staff will provide support, ensure students’ seamless transfer to any of three participating four-year colleges, then steer them toward the UD Davis School of Medicine.
Apply to AvenueM Program eligibility requirements:
• Overall GPA of 3.0
• Completion of 12 units of transferable coursework at a California Community College (you will need to submit unofficial transcripts with your applications)
• Have completed a Student Education Plan outlining your plan for transfer (must be completed with a California Community College counselor)
• Deadline to Apply for Fall consideration is October 31.
• Deadline to Apply for Spring consideration is March 31.
UC DAVIS INFORMATION SESSIONs – HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Join UC Davis for a walkthrough of the AvenueM application process and live Q&A.
- Monday, October 3rd | 3:00 – 4:00 pm
- Monday, October 24th | 4:00 – 5:00 pm
Do you want to transfer to the University of California Irvine? Now you can set up a Virtual Appointment with one of their advisors. California Community College transfer virtual appointments allow you to meet with a UCI Transfer Admission Counselor in order to ask questions on a one-on-one basis.
Directions to register for appointments:
- Must currently be attending a CA Community College (CCC). We cannot advise on non-CCC coursework.
- Create or update your Transfer Admission Planner (TAP).To ensure you’re getting the most out of your appointment, the TAP must be created and updated with the most up-to-date academic information.
- View the calendar to register for available appointment dates. Please note, that you should only register for ONE appointment at a time. If you would like to make any updates to your registration you can do so in the confirmation email that will be sent to your email.
All times listed are in the Pacific Time Zone.
Please select a date on the calendar, convert the event time to your local time zone, and register by choosing the event option below.
Summer Virtual Advising Schedule:
UC & CSU In-Person and Virtual Application Workshops – Open Lab
Join us for UC and CSU Open Lab Workshops in Room #758
You do not have to make an appointment just stop by to get help with your UC or CSU application for Fall 2023.
- Tuesday, November 1st from 9:00 – 10:30 am
- Wednesday, October 21st from 1:30 – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 8th from 10:30 – 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 9th from 1:00 – 2:00 pm
- Thursday, November 10th from 9:00 – 10:30 am
- Tuesday, November 15th from 10:30 – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, November 17th from 9:00 – 10:30 am
- Tuesday, November 22nd from 9:00 – 10:30 am
- Monday, November 28th from 1:00- 2:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 29th from 10:30 – 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 30th from 11:00 – 2:30 pm
CSU Virtual Application Workshops – Open Lab
Please join us for UC and CSU workshops and Open Labs to learn more about the application process of applying for Fal 2023. Make sure that you open an account for the UC or CSU if you haven’t done so before your appointment. Check the links for the UC and CSU portal below.
- Monday, November 7th from 10:00 – 11:30 am | Register NOW!
- Monday, November 14th from 1:00 – 2:30 pm | Register NOW!
- Wednesday, November 16th from 1:00 – 2:30 pm | Register NOW!
- Monday, November 21st from 1:00 – 2:30 pm | Register NOW!
UC Davis Virtual Open House
Join us on Wednesday, September 8, from 3-6 pm PT for a virtual open house to explore how a UC Davis education can open up the possibilities of a career in the grape and wine industries. The program will feature information from the Department’s world-class faculty and staff, current students, former students, and industry representatives, information about the application process, financial aid, and the many scholarship opportunities that support our students, and focused breakout sessions for prospective undergraduate and graduate students, parents, teachers, and guidance counselors. The event will culminate in a career fair featuring representatives from the industry so that prospective students can find out more about the many types of careers that exist in the wine and grape industries. For more information, please see our event website or flyer below.
On behalf of UCLA Campus Tours, we would like to invite you, your students, families, and school to a Virtual Live Spanish Tour next Thursday, May 27th from 6:00 – 7:15 pm
Over the last year, as we transitioned from in-person to virtual tours, our guides have seen the benefit to reach even more students via a virtual platform. With their continued advocacy and concern to reach more members of the community, we have implemented a Spanish language tour.
This event will consist of a one-hour campus tour followed by a 15 minutes live Q&A. Throughout the tour, students and their families will be encouraged to submit their questions via Zoom’s Q&A features.
If you are a transfer applicant, the campuses may notify you anytime between March 1 & May 1. You can refer to each campus’s admissions website for more information about notifications.
These notification dates apply only to applicants for the fall term who file during the November 1–30 filing period. Fall applicants who file late or applicants for winter or spring should contact the campus admissions office regarding admission notification periods.
UC Waiting List Information for Fall 2021 applicants
Transfer Waitlist Information:
All UC campuses except Merced are using a waitlist process for transfer applicants to
manage their enrollments. Waitlist processes may differ by campus. Specific campus
information is outlined on the link below.
Deadline to accept waitlist invitation: May 15
- Fact Sheet: Fall 2021 Transfer Waitlist and Appeal Information:
- UC Davis – Transfer Waiting List | Frequently asked Questions:
- UC Berkeley – Transfer Waiting List | Frequently asked Questions:
Meeting Transfer Requirements
Students are advised to obtain a copy of the catalog for their chosen transfer college. Counselors can provide assistance, however, it is up to the student to decide upon an educational goal, to take the responsibility for a long-range educational plan to achieve this goal, and to read the college catalog of the transfer college/university of their choice in order to choose the appropriate WCC courses to satisfy the requirements for transfer to that college/university.
Transfer to University of California and California State University Systems
A program that community college transfer students may use to fulfill lower-division general education requirements for almost all schools in either the California State University or University of California system is the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC). For more information on these requirements, please refer to the Catalog.
CSU and UC Transfer Applicable Courses
If a course is transferrable to the CSU or UC it is identified in the course descriptions section of the Catalog and the Schedule of Classes. If the course is transferrable, the designator “Transfer Status:” appears. “Transfer Status: CSU” indicates that the course credit transfers to all of the California State Universities (for at least elective credit). “Transfer Status: CSU; UC” indicates that the course credit transfers to all California State Universities and all of the University of California campuses (for at least elective credit). If the designator “unit limitation” appears (i.e. Transfer Status: CSU; UC unit limitation), the transferability of the units to the University of California is limited in some way when combined with other courses in the discipline. NOTE: Subject to change without notification, check with a Counselor for current information. To set up an appointment with your Counselor call the Counseling Department at 530-661-5703 or Click Here!
|Candy is the UC Davis TOP Advisor|
Online Transfer Admission Planning
Contact Phone #:530-752-6636 | Event Type: Forums, Discussions, and Information Sessions | Presented by: UC Davis Undergraduate Admissions | Sponsored by: Transfer Opportunity Program (TOP) | Link: wcc.yccd.edu…
Your Transfer Opportunity Program (TOP) coordinator, Candy Giambruno, is available to meet with you to answer any questions you may have about transferring to a four-year college. Create or update your UC TAP profile to discuss your transfer plans.
In order to comply with the shelter-in-place mandate to prevent the spread of COVID-19, I will be offering online advising appointments only. Schedule an appointment through your Transfer Center Website or click on the link below!