WCC Transfer Virtual Fair | Fall 2021 | September 28th | 10:00 – 1:00 pm
Woodland Community College and Yuba College (YCCD) are partnering to co-host a virtual college fair on Tuesday, September 28, 2021, from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm, via Zoom. Our virtual fair will provide students with the opportunity to learn more about transferring to four-year universities and engage with university representatives via one-on-one chats. We will have university representatives from various institutions including those from the California State University (CSU), the University of California (UC), California Private Colleges/Universities, and Out-of-State Universities.
Disclaimer: University participants are subject to change.
Please fill out and submit the Microsoft form information to register HERE for our Fall Virtual Transfer College Fair. IMPORTANT: You only need to register ONCE to receive all of the virtual transfer college fair participant links. We will be sending out the Zoom links the day before the event.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com | Aracely Ruiz | Transfer Counselor
Questions to Ask!
Here is a list of questions to Ask the University transfer admission representative.
Click on your Future school below to access the presentation
*RR = Registration required, need to input name, email, school, and then can join the meeting*
10am – 11am
- Chico State University
- Fresno Pacific University
- San Francisco State University
- Samuel Merritt University
- Sonoma State University
- National University
- Northwestern Polytechnic University
- UC San Diego
- UMass Global
- University of Redlands/ Kylie
- Woodbury University
- University of Idaho
- UC Davis – Candy
- Hawaii Pacific University
- UC Berkeley
- California Lutheran University
11am – 12pm
- Grand Canyon (online only)
- Humboldt State University
- Fresno State University
- Menlo College
- CSU Sacramento – College of Education
- UC Riverside
- UC Santa Barbara
- UC Merced
- UC Irvine
- University of the Pacific
- University of Nevada, Reno
- Southern Oregon University
12pm – 1pm
- Sacramento State University
- Columbia College Hollywood
- Arizona State University
- Cal Poly Pomona
- CSU East Bay
- Grand Canyon – Sophia
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Western Oregon University
- Marymount California University
- Charles R. Drew University
- University of La Verne
- Dominican University of California
SUBJECT: Attend Virtual Feria de Educación and Get Ready to Transfer!
Dear Future Transfer Student,
You are invited to attend the eighth annual Feria de Educación and participate in the virtual Transfer Corner. This year, Feria de Educación will be held virtually on Friday, October 2 and Saturday, October 3, 2020.
The Transfer Corner is designed to help students get ready to transfer. Advisors will be available to meet with you and review your transcript(s) to help you plan your next steps. If you have recently transferred and/or are have been admitted to Sacramento State, Feria de Educación Transfer Corner can help you better plan for your transition, learn the requirements for your major and create an academic plan.
To schedule your individual appointment with an advisor please RSVP HERE!
In addition to the Transfer Corner, Feria de Educación offers:
– Workshops in Spanish/English— learn the nuts and bolts to degree completion and financial aid options to finance your education.
– Cash for College Individual Appointments— one-on-one assistance to complete the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application.
– The Dreamer Clinic— DACA renewals, financial aid, health care and other support services for undocumented students and their families.
– Virtual tours of the beautiful Sacramento State campus!
If you have questions regarding the Transfer Corner, please contact Lilia Contreras at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding Feria de Educación, please contact Dr. Viridiana Diaz, Associate Vice President for Strategic Support Programs at Sacramento State at email@example.com.
For more information on Feria de Educación, visit www.csus.edu/feria.