**Please note: Online applications MUST be completed all at once. You will NOT be able to save and return to the application.
Saved your Application? Need help accessing it again? Click here
- Complete and sign the application
- Personal Statement (pg. 4)
- Provide a copy of an official form of identification
(State License, State ID card, Permanent Resident Card, Passport etc.)
- Copy of last year’s income tax (Form 1040).
NOTE: *Parent tax returns are needed if a student can still be claimed as a DEPENDENT according to federal financial aid law.
- Complete “Student Financial Eligibility Information” (pg. 3).
- Submit Completed application to one of our offices. Now available online too.
Eligibility for TRiO Student Support Services Programs is determined by federal regulations. To qualify, a student must be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent resident and meet one of the following:
- Be income-eligible (as determined by the federal government)
- Be a first-generation college student
- Have a documented disability
- Have academic need
- Plan to graduate with an Associate’s degree and/or transfer to a four-year institution.
Only complete applications from eligible students will be reviewed. After the initial screening, eligible applicants will be invited to a short interview with project staff. In a competitive situation, priority will be given to applicants who demonstrate (1) the greatest need for support and (2) the strongest desire to be an active and engaged TRiO scholar. Space is limited and students are highly encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible.
Check your email
You will receive an email to your “@go.yccd.edu” notifying of your application status.