Three ways to Apply to EOPS and CARE
- Submit an online application.
- Download our fillable PDF application and either: 1) scan and email using the email below, 2) drop it off with our EOPS Staff at the Woodland or Lake County Campus, or with our Colusa Staff who will scan it to the WCC EOPS program.
- Pick up an application from our Woodland or Lake EOPS Office, or ask for an application at the front desk at the Colusa campus.
Scan and Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for CARE:
- Complete the CARE section of the EOPS Application.
- Attach a copy of your Proof of Aid/Passport for Service with your EOPS Application upon submitting, or email a copy to our EOPS Specialist, or drop it off at the Woodland or Lake County campus.
*Remember: When applying to the CARE Program you must provide a copy of your Proof of Aid/Passport for Services; request them from your county caseworker.
Proof of Aid/Passport for services - Please make sure that both you and your dependents (children) names are listed, age or date of birth, aid code, and be dated within the month of the semester beginning (i.e. Payment period: 08/2019 or 01/2020).
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What happens after I submit my application?
A: The EOPS Specialist, Director, or Staff will review your application for Eligibility. This can take 3 - 7 Business Days. An eligible student will receive a call from our office to invite them for an Orientation Intake appointment to enroll them in the program. Any student whose ineligible will receive an email with a denial letter.
Q: How can I check the status of my application?
A: Call the EOPS office and ask for the status of your application. WCC/CCC (530) 661-5728 | LCC (707) 995-7912