1. Submit a Woodland Community College application for Admissions- apply in person in building 700 or online.
2. Take Placement Tests – (English & Math)- visit A&R for more information in Bldg. 700 or call (530) 661-5700.
3. Complete New Student Orientation- visit or call A&R for dates and times or complete it online.
4. Apply for financial aid- file FAFSA online and complete the BOG Fee Waiver available in the Financial Aid Office in Bldg 700 or call (530) 661-5725 for help.
5. Fill out the EOPS/CARE Application. After completing the application, Submit it either at the EOP&S office located in building 700, room 735, or, Scan and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Meet with the EOP&S Specialist- to complete Program Intake Forms.
NOTE- If you are Applying to the CARE Program you must bring the following documents to your EOP&S Intake Appointment; request them from your county caseworker.
Proof of Aid/Passport for services – Please make sure that both you and your dependents (children) names are listed.