1. Submit a Woodland Community College application for Admissions- apply in person in building 700 or online.
2. Complete New Student Orientation- visit or call the Counseling Department at 530-661-5703 for dates and times or complete it online.
3. Apply for financial aid- file FAFSA online and complete the BOG Fee Waiver available in the Financial Aid Office in Bldg 700 or call (530) 661-5725 for help.
4. Fill out the EOPS/CARE Application. After completing the application, Submit it either at the EOP&S office located in building 700, room 735, or, Scan and Email it to email@example.com
5. Meet with the EOP&S Specialist- to complete Program Intake Forms.
NOTE- If you are Applying to the CARE Program you must bring the following documents to your EOP&S Intake Appointment; request them from your county caseworker.
Proof of Aid/Passport for services – Please make sure that both you and your dependents (children) names are listed, age or date of birth, aid code, and be dated within the month of the semester beginning.