The WCC Student Success Center offers free online tutoring for reading and writing for all courses, and subject tutoring for math, science and other content courses. See a list of all the subjects we offer tutoring for.
To access and use our online tutoring services, log into Canvas and open the Academic Support Services Canvas page. If you do not have access to Academic Support Canvas you can self-enroll using this link. Once you are added, you will need to add the Academic Support Services Canvas Shell to your dashboard using this quick video to show you how.
We now have online booking!
The Student Success Center now has online appointment booking available for all enrolled students from anywhere internet service is available. Using this service, students can now:
- Book your own appointments from off-campus sites
- Cancel appointments at least 24 hours in advance
- See what drop-in hours are available
- Monitor your visit history, including your most recent visits
- Keep track of what materials you have checked out from the SSC
How to book online tutoring
To log in, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to http://wcc.go-redrock.com in a web browser of your choice (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari)
- Log in using your student ID number with the letter (e.g. A0123456) and your WCC password that you use to log in to other WCC and YCCD services
- Once logged in, you will see the Student Options box in the top left-hand side of the screen, where you can search availability.
You can watch this how-to video for more details on how to use TutorTrac: