- Oct 04 2022
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
UC Davis Group Advising – Personal Insight Questions (PIQ) Roundtable
Group Advising: PIQ Roundtable
Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 4:00 PM until 5:00 PMPacific Daylight Time
The Transfer Opportunity Program (TOP) created PIQ Roundtable to provide you a space to network and help each other. There will be breakout sessions available for peer reviews and solicit feedback from others who are also applying this year.
Before the meeting, you must:
- Review PIQ worksheet for transfer students
- Read PIQ Tips
- Narrow down what questions you plan to write
- Create a word doc in your Google Drive so it’s easier to exchange your paper with each other.
- Under “Share” – Look for “General access” – Change it to “Anyone with the link.” Change role to say “Editor.” Click “Done“
- Start brainstorming, drafting and revising your responses. Download Grammarly software to catch spelling errors.
- Share your drafts to family members/ counselors/ Community College Writing Center(s) to review.
During the meeting, you will:
- Log in to the meeting using a computer and open your word document
- You will join a breakout room with another student
- Review your partner’s responses and provide feedback/comments
If you cannot make this meeting, please cancel your registration through your confirmation email, so other students can attend. This workshop is limit to 60 students.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Fabian Meneses email@example.com .