- Apr 11 2023
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
UC Davis – College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences – Meet & Greet Staff
The benefits of group advising are cohort building, networking, and shared governance. Group advising sessions are designed to be student-centered. Students who attend a group advising session for the first time will receive a pre-evaluation of UC TAP coursework.
Topic: College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (CA&ES)
- Designed for students who are interested in CA&ES majors
- Please click on the link above to explore what CAES has to offer
- Learn about UC Davis, admission process, and eligibility
- Build a cohort/community with other transfer students
- Network with students who are in similar majors/career interests
- Receive tips and guidance from representatives of the College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
How to be ready:
- Register for sessions that interest you. Please put them down on your calendar
- To have effective group advising sessions, your engagement is critical
- Make sure your UC TAP is accurate and reflects your academic history
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Fabian Meneses at firstname.lastname@example.org.