Welcome to the Communication and Technology Committee!
Our Purpose Statement:
The purpose of the Communication and Technology Committee (CAT) is to enhance organizational communication by identifying and recommending effective practices, including technology-related practices, which facilitate decision-making and the exchange of information amongst college constituents.
Specifically, the committee serves the following functions:
- Develop guidelines to facilitate clear, open, respectful, and timely communication throughout the college community.
- Assist each college committee and project team in developing a communication review and evaluation plan for continuous improvement.
- Communicate and facilitate campus technology-related needs and issues.
- Review and update the WCC Technology Plan on an annual basis.
- Serve as an advisory group to the District Technology Committee.
CAT Committee Members
|Cay Strode||Full Time Faculty Representative||(FA) 2016 - (SP) 2019|
|Chris Mejia||Resource: IT||On Going|
|Christopher Howerton||Full Time Faculty Representative||(FA) 2015 - (SP) 2018|
|Julie Brown||Full Time Faculty Representative||(FA) 2015 - (SP) 2018|
|Michael Plant||District IT Representative||On Going|
|Nicholas Turney||Part Time Faculty Representative||(FA) 2016 - (SP) 2019|
|Roger Clauge||Resource: IT||On Going|
|Shawn Lanier||Full Time Faculty Representative||(FA) 2014 - (SP) 2017|
|TBD||Resource: WCC DE Coordinator||On Going|