What do you need assistance with?
1. Find Sources of Information
Access our Library Databases
Having trouble logging in? If you are a student or Contract Education Teachers email email@example.com for authentication password & instructions, then use this link to access the library databases.
Find Books and More Through One Search
Find physical items (like books) and open access materials at the library through the One Search Discovery Catalog.
2. Cite Sources
3. Get Assistance
Students at all our campuses have the following options to connect with a librarian for research/information/library assistance:
- Book an appointment with a librarian for guaranteed availability
- You will receive an email with the URL link to meet online (be sure to check spam or other inboxes if you don’t see it in your main inbox)
- Unless you receive additional email communication, you will meet in the Reference Zoom Room
- Ask-A-Librarian to send an email to a Librarian
- Attend a “live” Academic Success Workshops (see calendar below)
- Access recorded workshops via Academic Support Services in Canvas. You can self enroll into this “course” to access the workshops.
4. Attend a Success Workshop
How to Attend a Live Workshop Online
At the time of the workshop go to the Academic Success Workshops Zoom Room
If you need accommodations to attend a live workshop, please email Dena Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org) two weeks prior to the workshop. Some workshop recordings (with captioning) may already be available. See the Academic Support Services Workshop Canvas page. You can self enroll into this “course” to access the workshops.
How to Access Recorded Workshops