For more information about the application process, click here.
Saved your Application? Need help accessing it again? Click here
Upward Bound Mission
The mission of UB is to provide our students with the resources that will motivate and encourage them to graduate high school and enroll in post-secondary education.
What is Upward Bound?
UB is a year-round support program for high school students who have the desire, motivation and potential to complete school and go on to pursue a college degree. Here are some of the services provided by UB:
- Test Prep Workshops (SAT/ACT)
- College Advisement & Application Workshops
- Financial Aid Workshops & Advisement
- Academic Tutoring & Advisement
- Study & Test-taking Skills
- College Visits & Career Exploration
- Access to Technology
- Cultural & Social Field Trips & Events
- Exciting Six-Week Summer Program
- The program is FREE to qualifying students
- Get one-on-one advising with FAFSA, college applications, academic support
- Looks great on College applications
- Most importantly UB is here to help you get empowered, develop your skills, and to have FUN.
Who is eligible?
UB is looking for students and families, who are committed to participating in all UB activities and are pursuing higher education. In addition, students must meet the following requirements:
- Attend Williams High School or Pierce High School
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 (Although we encourage all who do not meet the minimum GPA to apply)
- AND meet one or more of the following:
- Considered a first-generation student
- Be income-eligible (as determined by the federal government)