Guide for online appointments
How to schedule your appointment:
Click the button below to schedule an appointment online, or call the Counseling Office for your campus below. You can also request an in-person drop-in or a phone appointment, so be sure to specify when you call us or make your appointment online.
Schedule Appointment at Woodland Campus
or call Woodland Campus Counseling Services at (530) 661-5703
Schedule Appointment at Lake County Campus
or call Lake County Campus Counseling Services at (707) 995-7901
For Colusa County Campus students, please call (530) 668-2500 or email to schedule a counseling appointment.
Before your online appointment, follow these steps:
- Complete a pre-meeting technology check to make sure your device can connect properly for Audio and Video.
- If your audio or video does not work but you have access to a phone:
- You can still use the Chat option within the online appointment.
- Or you can call your counselor on the phone and stay in the online meeting so the counselor can share their screen with you.
How to login to your online Counseling Appointment:
- A meeting link will be sent to your school email right before your appointment.
- After clicking on the meeting link, click on the Login with Canvas icon and in the pop-up window login with your school login username and password. This is the same username and password you already use to log into Canvas or any other school logins.
- At this point, you are in the meeting with the counselor.
Note: If you are using a phone to conduct the online appointment, you will be directed to download an app called ConexED after step 3. The app is compatible with Android and Apple devices.
Watch an overview of how counselors can use Cranium Cafe to interact you: