WCC Food Pantry
WCC’s Food Pantry is located in The Student Services Building, Room 763.
The Food Pantry provides enrolled students who are in need of help and short on food with the ability to receive free groceries. Services are confidential.
We want you to know that WCC cares and we are here to help!
Food Pantry Hours of Operation
WCC’s Food Pantry is available to all enrolled WCC students who are in need. No documentation is needed. Students just need to sign-in with their WCC Student ID number.
To Access Food Pantry Services:
WCC students can visit the Food Pantry inside our WCC Student Services Building 700, Room 763 during hours of operation.
Please “bring your own bag” as the pantry has a limited supply.
Types Non-Perishable Items Available: (While supplies last/Varies)
- Vegetables: Canned vegetables, canned tomato products, spaghetti sauce, vegetable juice, and soups
- Fruits: Canned fruits, apple sauce, dried fruit, canned or boxed fruit juice
- Grains: Cereals (cold/hot instant), bread/muffin mixes, dry noodles/pastas, macaroni and cheese mixes, crackers, rice and rice mixes, pancake mix, popcorn, granola bars, flour
- Proteins: Beans (canned/dry), chili, bean or beef/chicken soups, canned chicken, canned tuna/salmon, peanut butter
- Other Foods: Honey, jelly/jam, condiments, coffee, tea, cookies, snacks
- Now featuring WCC-grown, fresh produce!
Interested in making a Donation?
Here’s our WCC Food Pantry Wish List
WCC Food Pantry is bringing Farm Fresh To You!
Farm Fresh To You grows and harvests organic produce and delivers it directly to your home! The WCC Food Pantry is providing students with the option to receive one small produce box every other week (as funds allow).
How to Order
Seasonal boxes include a farmer’s pick of the freshest produce for the week. Boxes come with 8 types of produce with 1-2 servings a piece and will be delivered to your home.
To be added to the delivery list, students must email firstname.lastname@example.org through your @yccd.edu student email account. Please include your delivery address and specify which standard box you would like, either “Mixed Fruit and Veggie”, “No Cooking” or “Fruit Only.”
Order requests must be emailed by May 6 at 5 pm.
Check your Area for Delivery Availability
Currently, Farm Fresh to You delivers to the following areas only. Check the map here to see if your zip code is covered!
Please know we are working on solutions to expanding services to all our students.
Yolo Food Bank Distribution Days at WCC
In partnership with the Yolo Food Bank, food distribution days will continue in Fall starting September 16, 2020.
Drive-through distribution will be taking place in our WCC parking lot every first Tuesday, third Wednesday, and fourth Tuesday of the month.
Questions? Contact WCCFoodPantry@goyccd.onmicrosoft.com or call (530)661-7759