Woodland Community College Food Pantry- NOW OPEN!
WCC’s new Food Pantry opening on Monday, October 9th, 2017, is located in Student Services Building 700, Room 763.
The Food Pantry provides enrolled students who are in need of help and short on food with the ability to receive free groceries. Services are confidential.
We want you to know that WCC cares and we are here to help!
Hours of Operation
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Or by appointment by calling:
WCC’s Food Pantry is available to all enrolled WCC students who are in need. No documentation needed. Students just need to sign-in with their WCC student ID. Students are able to access the pantry twice per month.
To Access Food Pantry Services:
WCC students can go to Food Pantry in Student Services Building 700, Room 763 during hours of operation.
Please “bring your own bag” as the pantry has a limited supply.
Types Non-Perishable Items Available:
- Dairy: Evaporated milk, instant breakfast drinks, powder milk
- Vegetables: Canned vegetables, canned tomato products, spaghetti sauce, vegetable juice, microwaveable vegetable soups
- Fruits: Canned fruits, apple sauce, dried fruit, canned or boxed fruit juice
- Grains: Cereals (cold/hot instant), bread/muffin mixes, dry noodles/pastas, macaroni and cheese mixes, crackers, rice and rice mixes, pancake mix, popcorn, granola bars, flour
- Proteins: Beans (canned/dry), chili, bean or beef/chicken soups, canned chicken, canned tuna/salmon, peanut butter
- Other Foods: Honey, jelly/jam, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, salad dressings, sugar, syrup, vegetable oil, coffee, tea
- Baby Products: Diapers, baby food, instant baby formula, baby wipes