WCC Food Pantry
WCC’s Food Pantry is located in The Student Services Building, Room 763.
The Food Pantry provides enrolled students who are in need of help and short on food with the ability to receive free groceries. Services are confidential.
We want you to know that WCC cares and we are here to help!
Food Pantry Hours of Operation
WCC’s Food Pantry is available to all enrolled WCC students who are in need. No documentation is needed. Students just need to sign-in with their WCC Student ID number.
To Access Food Pantry Services:
WCC students can visit the Food Pantry inside our WCC Student Services Building 700, Room 763 during hours of operation.
Please “bring your own bag” as the pantry has a limited supply.
Types Non-Perishable Items Available: (While supplies last/Varies)
- Vegetables: Canned vegetables, canned tomato products, spaghetti sauce, vegetable juice, and soups
- Fruits: Canned fruits, apple sauce, dried fruit, canned or boxed fruit juice
- Grains: Cereals (cold/hot instant), bread/muffin mixes, dry noodles/pastas, macaroni and cheese mixes, crackers, rice and rice mixes, pancake mix, popcorn, granola bars, flour
- Proteins: Beans (canned/dry), chili, bean or beef/chicken soups, canned chicken, canned tuna/salmon, peanut butter
- Other Foods: Honey, jelly/jam, condiments, coffee, tea, cookies, snacks
- Now featuring WCC-grown, fresh produce!
Interested in making a Donation?
Here’s our WCC Food Pantry Wish List
Yolo Food Bank Distribution Days at WCC
In partnership with the Yolo Food Bank, food distribution days will continue in Fall starting September 16, 2020.
Drive-through distribution will be taking place in our WCC parking lot every first Tuesday, third Wednesday, and fourth Tuesday of the month.
Questions? Contact WCCFoodPantry@goyccd.onmicrosoft.com or call (530)661-7759