The WCC Career/Transfer Center is available to all students and community members who seek assistance in identifying and selecting career and personal goals, desire information regarding the career exploration process, and those interested in decision-making tools for college major selection and/or resume and interviewing skill development. The Center has dedicated counselors available to help students develop an educational plan to stay on track to earn their degree and transfer.
We offer FREE one-on-one career and transfer counseling by appointment. Please call the Counseling Office at (530) 661-5703 to schedule your FREE career and/or transfer counseling appointment today.
Thank you to all the students who completed the Student Services Spring surveys– our students spoke, and we listened! We’re expanding WCC’s Transfer and Career Center and adding a new Wellness Center! While the revitalized and expanded Center is “under construction” Transfer and Career Center services are available through the many workshops being offered this semester and through academic advising provided by our Counseling Office. To meet with a Counselor to discuss your transfer and/or career plans, please contact the Counseling Office at (530) 661-5703 or go online HERE to schedule your appointment online.
UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) workshops to help you prepare for the UC campus of your choice!
- Thursday, 8/31 12-1 pm (Career and Transfer Center)
- Friday, 9/8 12-1 pm (Rm 727)
- Thursday, 9/14 12-1 pm (Career and Transfer Center)
- Tuesday, 9/19 12-1 pm (Rm 727)
- Monday, 9/25 12-1 pm (Rm 727 – will be given by UCD TOP Representative)
IMPORTANT UC and CSU Admissions Applications Deadlines:
- The application filing period for CSU Fall 2018 enrollment is October 1 through November 30, 2017
- To apply for UC, the application filing period is November 1 through November 30, 2017