The Student Success Center now has online appointment booking available for all enrolled students from anywhere internet service is available. Using this service, students can now:
- Book their own appointments from off-campus sites;
- Cancel appointments at least 24 hours in advance;
- See what drop-in hours are available;
- Monitor their visit history, including their most recent visits and what materials have been checked out from the SSC.
To log in, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to http://wcc.go-redrock.com in a web browser of your choice (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari);
- Log in using your student ID number with the letter (e.g. A0123456) and your WCC password that you use to log in to other WCC and YCCD services;
- Once logged in, you will see the Student Options box in the top left-hand side of the screen, where you can search availability.
You can watch this how-to video for more details on how to use TutorTrac: