Getting Started in the Student Success Center
Getting started in the Student Success Center is easy to do. To find out how, follow the steps below or watch the video at the bottom of this page.
Follow these steps:
- Complete the Online Orientation by visiting the Student Success Center in-person or by going to the Academic Support Canvas page.
- If you cannot find the Academic Support Canvas on your dashboard, you can self-enroll by clicking this link or by contacting Jolene at email@example.com.
- The orientation takes 15-30 minutes when done at home.
- Complete the SSC Contract; the contract is available as part of the online orientation, and can be completed once you successfully complete the orientation quiz with an 80% score or higher.
- Once you complete the Online Orientation, you can access all the SSC has to offer online and in-person, including making appointments with tutors, dropping in for assistance, using the online tutoring, and more.
You can also watch this short video for a basic introduction to the Student Success Center’s services: