We are always looking for talented, dedicated, hard-working students to join our team!
Before applying, please review job descriptions for each available position by clicking here.
- Enrolled in a minimum of 6 units during the semester of employment
- Must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and maintain a 2.0 for the duration of employment
- For tutors only: must have passed the class they wish to tutor for with a grade of B or better
- Be available to attend bi-weekly meetings on Friday 2-3pm for Subject Tutors and RAWC Tutors and/or 3-4pm for Embedded Tutors and MESA Mentors
- Attend training 9-1pm, M-F the week before the start of each semester
- Note: Meeting these qualifications does not guarantee an interview and/or a position.
For positions on Woodland or Colusa campuses, please complete our online application.
For positions on Lake County Campus, please complete our online application.