Apply For TRiO-SSS & TRiO-SSS-ESL
Applications are available for pick up at our offices or you can download the SSS/SSS-ESL Application here.
- Complete and sign the application
- Personal Statement (pg. 4)
- Provide a copy of an official form of identification
(State License, State ID card, Permanent Resident Card, Passport etc.)
- Copy of last year’s income tax (Form 1040 or 1040A/EZ).
NOTE: *Parent tax returns are needed if a student can still be claimed as a DEPENDENT according to federal financial aid law.
- Complete “Student Financial Eligibility Information” (pg. 3).
- Submit Completed application to one of our offices.
Only complete applications from eligible students will be reviewed. After the initial screening, eligible applicants will be invited to a short interview with project staff. In a competitive situation, priority will be given to applicants who demonstrate (1) the greatest need for support and (2) the strongest desire to be an active and engaged TRiO scholar. Space is limited and students are highly encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible.
Check your email
You will receive an email to your “@go.yccd.edu” notifying of your application status.