Student Health Services
Free to currently enrolled students!
Student Health Services Hours
9am-1pm on Wednesday and Thursday
Do You Need Health Insurance?
You can make a free appointment for application assistance
If you do not have health insurance and you need help applying, call us and make a free appointment with a Client Benefits Advocate. We can help you with several insurance applications including:
- Covered California
- County Medical Services Program (CMSP)
- CommuniCare Health Centers discount program
A Client Benefits Advocate will be on campus twice a month starting Fall Semester! Call us today if you have any questions or to make a free appointment!
Every other Wednesday 10am-1pm
For appointments call (530) 661-7758
We’re located in Room 770
CommuniCare Health Centers is proud to partner with Woodland Community College to provide health care services for students.
- Medical services are provided three times per week
- Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome
- Services FREE and CONFIDENTIAL to all enrolled students
- Please bring your student ID card when visiting Health Services
- Physical exams, blood pressure checks, testing for anemia and Diabetes
- Diagnosis and Treatment of minor illnesses such as:
- ear pain,
- sore throat
- coughs/ colds
- sinus problems
- urinary tract infection
- Pap smear testing, Birth Control methods
- Pregnancy testing and counseling services
- STD Counseling, testing, treatment, and referral
- Advice and Education on Eating Habits and Wellness Basics
- Information and referral assistance
Walk-In! or call 530-661-7758 Location: Room 770
Directions: Walk past registration, exit the sliding glass doors, turn left, follow the walkway to the last door on the left.
Appointments and Contact Information
Behavioral Health Services
It is common for students to periodically experience difficulty juggling the demands of coursework with the challenges that arise in their personal lives. To assist students with achieving their academic goals, a behavioral health specialist is available for Woodland Community College students. This counseling is available to provide FREE short-term assistance, and, in some cases, referral to community resources for long-term help. Meeting individually with a professional counselor in a private setting can help students to clarify thoughts and feelings, develop problem-solving skills and coping strategies, and to construct a plan for the future.
The Behavioral Health Specialist is available to serve students for
- Stress management
- Personal/social problems
- Family problems
- Eating disorders
- Concerns with domestic violence or abuse
- Sexual harassment or rape
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Substance abuse counseling and referral
After Hours for a medical or mental health emergency call 911.
For more information about CommuniCare Health Centers clinics and services, visit www.communicarehc.org