What is expected from a CalWORKs Student?
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA or “C” average in all classes
- Meet the hour requirement set by the county through education, volunteer, and/or work activities.
- Submit monthly time cards to the college counselor to verify enrollment prior the 5th of every month and then turn them in to your county social worker
- Meet with county social worker to renew WTW plan at the beginning of every semester
- Schedule CalWORKs counseling appointments at least twice per semester to update student educational plan
- Comply with county and CalWORKs guidelines