How to Petition for Graduation
- Log-in to your WebAdvisor account
- Click on the “Student” tab, then on “Woodland Self-Service”
- Click on “Graduation Overview” link
- Click on “Apply” to start the petition for your intended major/program
- You will need to apply for each major/program
- If you do not see the major/program you are completing, you will need to update your record with Admission and Records by submitting a “Change of Student Data Request” form.
- Once your petition has been successfully submitted, a confirmation will be sent to your student email.
- Spring Semester due by April 15
- Summer Semester due by July 1
- Fall Semester due by November 15
Spring and Summer Graduates
If you plan to graduate this spring or summer submit your petition by April 15 to participate in commencement activities at the end of Spring semester.
To meet the deadline:
- Allow yourself enough time to complete the application process.
- Prior to petition for graduation, all official transcripts (sealed by the issuing institution and unopened) must be on file in Admissions & Records.
If you need assistance in completing your degree petition or have questions, meet with a Counselor.