How to petition for Award of Certificate
- Log-in to your WebAdvisor account
- Click on the “Student” tab, then on “Woodland Self-Service”
- Click on Graduation Overview link
- Click on “Apply” to start the petition for your intended major/program
- You will need to apply for each major/program
- If you do not see the major/program you are completing, you will need to update your record with Admission and Records by submitting a “Change of Student Data Request” form.
- Once your petition has been successfully submitted, a confirmation will be sent to your student email.
- Spring Semester due by April 15
- Summer Semester due by July 1
- Fall Semester due by November 15
To meet the deadline:
- Allow yourself enough time to complete the petition process.
- Prior to petition for graduation, all official transcripts (sealed by the issuing institution and unopened) must be on file in Admissions & Records.
If you need assistance in completing your certificate petition or have questions, meet with a Counselor.