2016 Woodland Community College commencement at WCC.
- Apply for Graduation – Schedule an appointment to meet with your academic counselor to discuss your eligibility for a degree(s) and/or certificate(s). Complete the Graduation and/or Certificate Petition and submit to Admissions and Records by the April 14, 2018, deadline.
- Associate Degree for Transfer – if you are applying to a CSU with an ADT, please note the deadline to certify ADTs, for A&R, is March 15, 2018
- Student Speaker – If you are interested in being the student speaker during the commencement ceremony, come to the Student Speaker Competition on Tuesday, April 10th (see Graduation website for more details). The winner will receive $100.
- Academic Regalia (Cap and Gown) and Graduation Announcements – will be available in the Bookstore, Building 200. Honor and program cords will be awarded at the Honors Banquet. Information will be sent out with petition acceptance via email.
- Department of Supportive Programs & Services – If you have special mobility or are hearing impaired, please make arrangements for graduation with the DSPS office in Room 764 or call (530) 661-5797.
- Certificate Award Ceremony & Luncheon (for students completing certificate programs): A ceremony to award certificates will be held on: Friday, May 18th at 11:30 am in the Building 800 Community Room.
- Day of Graduation/Commencement Ceremony on May 25th, 2018
- Graduation Brunch from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.: This brunch recognizes graduates before the day’s activities begin. Graduates only.
- Commencement Rehearsal at 12 p.m. (Mandatory) – This rehearsal is mandatory for all students who wish to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
- Commencement Ceremony – Graduate are required to arrive at 6 p.m. with their cap, gown, and tassel (in Community Room 800). The ceremony will begin at 7 p.m.
- Diplomas– All Diplomas will be mailed. For questions regarding diplomas & certificates contact Admissions and Records at (530) 661-5720.