2016 Woodland Community College commencement at WCC.
- Apply for Graduation – Schedule an appointment to meet with your academic counselor to discuss your eligibility for a degree(s) and/or certificate(s). Complete the Graduation and/or Certificate Petition and submit to Admissions and Records by the April 14, 2018, deadline.
- Associate Degree for Transfer – if you are applying to a CSU with an ADT, please note the deadline to certify ADTs, for A&R, is March 15, 2018
- Student Speaker – If you are interested in being the student speaker during the commencement ceremony, come to the Student Speaker Competition on TBA (see Graduation website for more details). The winner will receive $100.
- Academic Regalia (Cap and Gown) and Graduation Announcements – will be available in the Bookstore, Building 200. Honor and program cords will be awarded at the Honors Banquet. Information will be sent out with petition acceptance via email.
- Department of Supportive Programs & Services – If you have special mobility or are hearing impaired, please make arrangements for graduation with the DSPS office in Room 764 or call (530) 661-5797.
- Certificate Award Ceremony & Luncheon (for students completing certificate programs): A ceremony to award certificates will be held on: TBA at 12 noon in the Building 800 Community Room.
- Day of Graduation/Commencement Ceremony on May 25th, 2018
- Graduation Brunch from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.: This brunch recognizes graduates before the day’s activities begin. Graduates only.
- Commencement Rehearsal at 12 p.m. (Mandatory) – This rehearsal is mandatory for all students who wish to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
- Commencement Ceremony – Graduate are required to arrive at 6 p.m. with their cap, gown, and tassel (in Community Room 800). The ceremony will begin at 7 p.m.
- Diplomas– All Diplomas will be mailed. For questions regarding diplomas & certificates contact Admissions and Records at (530) 661-5720.