- Sep 29 2022
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
UC Davis Group Advising – TAG Review (Drop-In)
Group Advising: UCD TAG Review (Drop-In)
Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 4:00 PM until 5:00 PMPacific Daylight Time
Welcome to UCD TAG Review Drop-In session!
This workshop is designed to help you figure out whether you are TAG eligible to UC Davis for Fall 2023 admission cycle. To learn more about UCD TAG, you can visit www.tag.ucdavis.edu. Since you can only TAG 1 UC campus, please review the TAG Matrix AY 2023-2024 to be familiar with each UC requirements.
This session will not be recorded since we will meet students 1-1 to review their eligibility. Space is limited, so secure your space by registering in advance. If you will no longer attend this session, please cancel your registration through the confirmation email, because we can only take 50 students.
- Fill out all sections in your UC TAP account
- All coursework up to Summer 2022 grades must be reported
- Fall 2022 coursework as in progress (IP) and Spring 2023 coursework as planned (PL)
- Double-check your entries against your unofficial transcript(s)
- Report AP/IB exams and summer coursework and grades if it’s applicable to you
- If you have oversee, private or out of state academic record, please also report them
During this Zoom meeting you will:
- Have 5-10 minutes to meet one-on-one with a UCD TOP advisor
- Receive feedback on your TAG eligibility
- Identify critical classes and grades for UCD admission/selection
- Create action items
- Once you’re done, you can leave the workshop or go to the main room and hang out with our Student Outreach Ambassador in the main room.
Disclaimer: To receive UCD TOP services, students from TOP participating colleges must have a UC TAP account. Please create it ASAP!