To redirect your incoming WCC email to another email address:
1. Log into your WCC email account at http://www.outlook.com/yccd.edu
2. In the upper right corner, click on the Options drop-down box. (see screenshot below)
3. Select Create an Inbox Rule and click on New under Inbox Rules. (see screenshot below)
4. In the When the message arrives...box, select [Apply to all messages] (see screenshot below)
5. In the Do the following...box, select Redirect the message to(see screenshot below)
6. At the bottom of the page, in the box marked To , enter the email address to which your WCC
email should be redirected. Click OK in the lower right corner. (see screenshot below)
7. Click Save in the New Inbox Rule form.
8. Answer Yes to Do you want this rule to apply to all future messages?
9. Your new rule will be listed in the Inbox Rules form. To turn the rule off at any time, uncheck
the On box next to it. To delete the rule, click the delete (X) symbol.
10. When your new rule is On, your WCC email will still be accessible at
http://www.outlook.com/yccd.edu, but each message received will also be directed to the
address you specified in the rule.