Online & ITV Testing
During the summer, students may take their exams during the library's regular business hours. Students are not required to schedule an appointment.
The Library is open:
Monday and Wednesday 7:45 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday 7:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the examination.
- Scantron and blue book.
- Bring a pencil, pen or calculator.
- Exams must be completed 15 minutes before closing.
- Make arrangements with the instructor should extenuating circumstances arise.
- Noncompliance with the course or test rules and guidelines will invalidate the exam.
For additional information, call or email Darlene Gray, Library/Media Specialist at (530) 661-7236 or email@example.com
Thank You for taking an eLearning class!