PC832 POST Certified Courses
For information on future POST Certified Classes please contact Woodland Community College Admissions and Records: (530) 661-5720.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Students attending the Firearms Familiarization course must obtain a Department of Justice (DOJ) criminal history clearance prior to attending this course.
IMPORTANT - Follow the process as outlined below:
- When completing your DOJ Livescan form - be sure to include your correct address so the clearance letter from DOJ is sent to your current place of residence.
- Once you receive your DOJ clearance letter DO NOT OPEN IT --you must bring this sealed clearance letter on the first day of class or you will not be allowed to attend the course.
- It is strongly recommended that the Firearms clearance be requested a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the first day of class.
Course Registration: You MUST complete the following steps
Students new to Woodland Community College:
- Note: at the bottom of the CCCApply form you must click the button across the bottom of the page to continue to the application to attend Woodland Community College. The application process will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Make sure you complete the entire application.
The Matriculation form can be completed if this is the only course you will be attending. The Matriculation form is located within the POST Training tab on the main page of the college website. (This form will need to be scanned and emailed to: WCCAdmissionsinfo@yccd.edu. or faxed back to Admissions and Records Fax: (530) 661-5705.
- Should you have any questions regarding registration please contact WCC Admissions and Records: 530-661-5720 or email email@example.com.
- Register for the course on-line through WebAdvisor (see class codes below)
- All Course fees must be paid in full 10 days after registration or you will be dropped from the course.
COURSE LOCATION: Woodland Community College (WCC)
2300 E. Gibson Road
Woodland, CA 95776
Classes are located in the Community Room of the 800 building. Here is a Campus Map
COURSE HOURS: Courses start at 0800 hours and end at1700 hours. Remember you must bring your sealed DOJ clearance letter the first day of class.
Woodland Community College charges for parking, daily parking passes can be purchased at the yellow parking machines in the student parking lot for $2.00 per day.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the registration process contact Admissions and Records at 530-661-5720.