Diversity Funds Application Guidelines
The WCC campus community—students, staff, and faculty—is invited to apply for diversity funds through the following process.
1. Applications will be evaluated based on the Woodland Community College Diversity Committee purpose statement and the WCC Diversity Plan goals (see addendum, last page).
The Diversity Committee has identified the following topics for funding:
- Ethnic/multicultural education and awareness
- Disability education and awareness
- LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, Queer) education and awareness
- Feminism and gender politics education and awareness
- Veterans education and awareness
- Social justice education and awareness
2. Only complete applications will be considered for funding. Applications may include supporting documents with additional information that will help to clarify the request.
3. Applications are capped at $300.00 per proposal.
4. Application due dates are as follows:
- Spring 2014 Applications: December 3rd, 2013
Applications are due to Ana Villagrana by 5:00 pm on the due date. Applicants will be notified upon decision.
For more information, visit the Diversity Commitee's Webpage